Maslow Capital was pleased to support the development of this scheme. The building was originally a pair of semi-detached Victorian villas dating from 1901 that were amalgamated into one property over the years. Following that, the property was converted into apartments, which, with Maslow’s support, the borrower is now looking to re-configure to create 8 x flats comprising of over 4,000 sq. ft in total.
The property is a short walk from a busy high street, the well-connected train station and, of course, the world-famous royal residence of Windsor Castle.