COVID-19 Maslow Capital Update
We would like to take the opportunity to provide you with an update on Maslow Capital’s response to the COVID-19 outbreak and how we have already successfully implemented our carefully planned Business Continuity Plan to ensure we continue to offer a leading service to all of our clients and partners.
We would like to assure you that we have taken all the necessary steps to guarantee the safety of both our staff and our valued clients, whilst still maintaining full operational capacity.
Steps we have taken:
- The Maslow Capital office was shut on Thursday 12th March. This decision was made to help do our bit to slow the spread of the virus and to support the health and safety of our staff.
- All staff were immediately able to work remotely from home with secure access to our platform and all company landlines have been redirected to staff mobile phones.
- We have cancelled all internal large meetings and events and are monitoring the situation in relation to our large external events over the coming months.
- All live loan transactions remain unaffected and can be managed remotely.
- Along with mobile phone communication, staff remain contactable externally on email, Facetime and Zoom video conferencing.
- Internal communications remain prevalent with a number of platforms already in place such as Slack and Zoom video conferencing to ensure all internal meetings and our credit committee continue unaffected.
- We have created a dedicated reporting channel to monitor and share site impact as well as additional monitoring of the market in general as the situation develops.
Our investment in our infrastructure has put us in a position to operate with a business as usual approach and we look forward to continuing to work with our clients into the future.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact a relevant Maslow Capital representative.
The Maslow Capital Management Team